Sunday, July 12, 2015

Steven Universe Pearl Cosplay

Just started working on my Pearl cosplay! I found this beautiful sparkly knit fabric at JoAnn fabric and craft store and it immediately reminded me of Pearl! Her top color sometimes varies between a light green and blue, and this fabric has both colors, plus it looks spacey, and it just totally works for Pearl :)

You can purchase this fabric here




















I used the Simplicity pattern 1425 because it was the best base pattern for Pearl's newest outfit! Obviously some minor adjustments were made, but nothing difficult.




















For the star on her top I used a glittery casa satin and satin stitched it on, using freezer paper as a stabilizer! It was my first time satin stitching and I am quite proud of the results!


I should have more finished this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment