Wednesday, August 6, 2014

This is my first time ever blogging so please bear with me! I created this blog so that I have a place where I can provide more pictures and in-depth information about my process and what I learn while experimenting for cosplay projects. I will be reviewing products as well, mainly wigs and color contacts/circle lenses, since I have found them to be really helpful for myself and there don't seem to be any for a lot of products that cosplayers look for! Research for cosplay can be incredibly tedious so I strive to make this blog a great source of information for cosplayers to help lighten the load :)

Soon I will write up a tutorial for my Celestia Ludenberg drill curl wig. That is so long overdue...and since I've been working with EL wire and EL tape as well I will be providing some tips on how to sew them into costumes!


No comments:

Post a Comment